Windows Ink Work Space is the new tool that is included in Windows 10 Anniversary update the main idea behind these tools is to solve handwriting problems for touch screens.
Microsoft has promised that they will introduce new features in every update of Windows 10 because it’s their last Windows and they want to keep it for the longer time.This tool will help touchscreen users to use handwriting in more effective way.
The best part about this tool is that users can take screenshots and can edit them simultaneously this tool will be available to all Windows 10 users PC,Tablets, and Mobiles.
Windows Ink Work Space
Windows screen sketch is the combination of two different features which are already present in previous versions of Windows the two options are screenshot capturing and highlighting are combined together in Windows Ink Work Space app.
How To Use It
- First, you need to enable it.
- Just go to taskbar right click and select Show Windows Ink Work Space to click on it.
- When it will be enabled you will see a tick mark.
- Or you can simply go to Settings>Personalication>Taskbar then under the notification area turn its feature ON or OFF.
- Once the app will be enabled you will see a new option under taskbar options you will see three options sticky notes,sketch pad and screen sketch.
- Yes, sticky notes are back you might be aware of its features but with Windows 10 Anniversary update Cortana is also integrated into it.
- Sketch pad can be used for handwriting and draw inputs screen shots should be taken before editing them.
- Screen sketch will open the shots of present screen tools like pen,pencil, and highlighter will be available after all the editing will be done you can share or save the current image.
- This will help you to present your document in the more effective way.
See More:-Remove Prisma Watermark