Google Chrome can load pages faster if you tweak it using some tools.Today we have a tutorial which every Android user must read and make their browsing faster.
Google Chrome is one of the most widely used browsers in the world available for both smartphones and personal computers.But that does not mean that it is the best browser in the world according to performance.It was not developed by Google when they purchased it gained popularity quickly because of its simple design and increasing popularity of Google at that time.
It offered faster loading then Mozilla and Microsoft’s Internet Explorer at that time.Today the scene is changed it has become memory hog on both smartphones and computers.Because of its popularity, people don’t want to move to another browser that’s why there are some hacks available which will help you to make your Chrome Load Pages Faster.
Force Google Chrome Load Pages Faster Tutorial
In order to make your Chrome faster, you need to download an App called Kernal Adiutor which is available for free on Google Play store.
Note:- You should be using Rooted Android Device
If Kernal Adiutor gets root access it can modify how your Android device hands TCP congestion and that is how you can make your Chrome load faster.How any browser handles the TCP congestion determines its performance more specifically when you want to load secure websites.
By modifying it you can affect your browser in both positive and negative way.Now, lets read how we can make it faster by modifying TCP using Kernal Adiutor.
- First, you will need to download the app which you can download from this link.
- Launch the app and grant the Super User Access to it.
- There will be a hidden drawer menu on the left side find Misc option in it and select it.
- Under the subheading, Network find TCP Congestion Algorithm.
- From the list of options select Cubic, there can be different options depending on your device Kernal.
- On the top, there will be an option of Apply on boot tap on it.
- Now exit the app and launch Chrome browser.
- On address bar type chrome://flags and hit enter.
- Click on the three dots menu and select Find on page.
- Type TCP Fast Open to find it on the flags page.
- Find Enable and tap on it which will be under TCP Fast Open.
- Relaunch Chrome and your Chrome will load pages faster next time you use it.
Changes made in this app will affect all the browsers you will notice a difference while browsing secure sites on your device using Google Chrome.
Read More:-Best Download Manager Android User Must Use